Kelly will always stand up for your right to make personal reproductive healthcare decisions without interference from the government
- As the only physician in the Minnesota House and the only obstetrician-gynecologist in the legislature, Kelly understands the importance of protecting the right to privacy and the doctor-patient relationship.
- In the wake of the Supreme Court’s decision to remove the long-standing constitutional right to abortion, Kelly understands the importance of protecting it here in Minnesota.
- Kelly is a founding member and co-chair of the Reproductive Freedom Caucus in the legislature.
- Kelly is the chief author of several bills that would protect and expand access to comprehensive reproductive healthcare, including abortion care, in Minnesota:
- The Protect Reproductive Options Act
- The Patient’s Right To Know Act
- The Protect Access To Contraception Act
- The Reproductive Freedom Protection Act
- Kelly will always work to protect your reproductive rights.